Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sibelius: My First Published Score

Just a note to those who express interest in my musical scores. I put the first one up at Sibelius.com today. You can find "Epiphany" there under "Claude Bullard" (defaults to my first name).

Epiphany was originally an instrumental piece for the University in Perth (Western Australia) 3D web world project headed up by Chris Thorne who commissioned the piece. (Thanks Chris and OZ!!) I used the funds to buy Sibelius V. The score is a choral version with lyrics and orchestration I wrote at my wife's request for a piece for her ladies section at Hazel Green United Methodist.

No comments:

Comment Policy

If you don't sign it, I won't post it. To quote an ancient source: "All your private property is target for your enemy. And your enemy is me."