Monday, June 09, 2008

The Cruel War

Then there is the issue no one talks about in any way that makes sense: the war.

I've never been to a war. I've lived in a country at war. I've lived with a family where my brothers and my father went to war. I've seen only the aftermath.

This is the issue that tears me in the middle. Obama doesn't have a solution and McCain can only tell us how terrible war is but how terrible it is to lose. Of the two, he knows the most but I don't know if he has the best solution.

And this is an issue I will puzzle over because although it seems that while we all can agree it is terrible, we can't agree on much else.

But we know that.

No comments:

Comment Policy

If you don't sign it, I won't post it. To quote an ancient source: "All your private property is target for your enemy. And your enemy is me."